Centro Cultural Nicaragüense Norteamericano, as the official BNC to Nicaragua, will carry out The Massive Online Open Course: Making Education Inclusive from Theory to Practice to 30+ English teachers from different regions in Nicaragua, with the support of the American Spaces Program. It is aimed at all English teachers who wish to improve their teaching skills to work with people with disabilities and to improve their teaching methodologies.
This course will have 3 modules to be developed in 2 months
- Module 1: Intro to disability studies and Narratives
- Module 2: Making education inclusive
- Module 3: Class assessment and data research collection
- Modality: Virtual.
- Schedule: Fridays 6:00 p.m. a 7:30 p.m.
- Start date: 14 October 2022.
- Duration: 2 months.
Instruction Hours: 15 hours to be covered in 10 sessions (1 hour and 30 minutes each, 1 time per week).
- Older than 18 years old.
English level B1/B2 or higher (submit diploma).
Access to stable internet conection and an electronic device to attend each session and to accomplish the assignments every week.
Schedule availability on Fridays from October 14th to December 15th 2022.
- Commitment and responsibility.
If you meet every requirement please fill the following form: https://forms.gle/4iDAWb8DsQe6BLf68
*Applications open through October 12th 2022.
*Chosen participants will be notified by email on October 13th.
* Incomplete applications will not be considered.
* This MOOC is a space of training, debate, exchanging ideas, reading and writing in English and participants must attend all sessions in order to get a certificate.
For more info email to: firstname.lastname@example.org